How to make sure the safety of the automatic window patching machine?
With the continuous development of the market economy, the variety of products has increased, and the changes in demand have promoted the emergence of window stickers. In order to well meet the business needs of some different production enterprises, the window patching machine in the future market will develop very well, and packaging is the most awesome for enterprises that provide production services.
Automatic window patching machine
The carton window patching machine can be cardboard or corrugated paper, and the carton for sticking windows is widely used in tissue boxes, toy boxes, clothing boxes, food boxes, cosmetic boxes, etc. After passing through the carton with the window, you can see the style and color of the product without opening the carton, and the machine can print glue and film at one time, thus speeding up the production speed.
But how to determine the safety of the automatic window patching machine?
- All safety devices must be kept intact and effective, and faulty parts should be repaired or replaced in time;
- Before starting the automatic window patching machine, check whether the handle, button and safety baffle are in the predetermined position. Note that other people around the automatic window patching machine should be in a safe position;
- When the automatic window patching machine is running, it is not allowed to touch the running paper products, cutting objects, etc. Only after the machine is stopped can the automatic window patching machine be cleaned or the channel blockage removed;
- After the automatic window patching machine is debugged, check whether all tools or other objects have been removed from the machine, and then slowly jog the machine for a week to avoid accidents;
- If the automatic window patching machine suddenly stops for some reason, please press the “emergency stop” button to self-lock, check the cause, and restart the machine after troubleshooting;
- Before restarting the automatic window patching machine, carefully check the moving parts (rollers and shafts) of the machine, remove waste paper and sundries from these parts, and confirm the reliability of their fixed positions. caution. Other people around the machine should be in a safe place. It is strictly forbidden for non-staff to operate.
Through our company’s research and development, the window patching machine has been continuously developed to meet the needs of customers in a targeted manner. As an international market leader in this industry, we provide our customers with equipment with a high degree of operational stability, which guarantees product quality, production efficiency and profit.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!